Saturday 3 August 2019

Welcome to motherhood bitch!

Ok so this didn’t happen yesterday in fact my little boy was born back in December 2018 but it’s about took this long for me to decide to blog about life as a new mum.

So anyone who knows anything about me would say I’m not the most organised of people in fact I’m quite the opposite. Only last week someone walked in my office and said “oh wow what a mess!” I took great offence as that’s the tidiest it’s been in 5 years.

...but I digress... so a little more about me and my family.
- I am an older mum
-I am a working mum
-I am a carer
-I am struggling financially
-I am not alone!

And I mean the last one as both a positive and negative as in I know there are many people in the same position as me and some worse off and I also mean that I have support which has been crucial to keeping me and baby ALIVE!

The purpose of this blog has always been the musings of my life but now I’m going to be blogging about how this whole motherhood thing works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment