Sunday 18 May 2014

A little help from my friends...


So as you can imagine I'm proud to have a new allotment and having been telling everyone I know about it!
Now in the past I have been warned about my 'oversharing' I would have had an allotment in January if i'd not been telling everyone that there were some avaliable, oops!! 

But now things have turned around and talking to others has helped me to get some produce for my allotment, a cucumber plant and some chilli plants as well as some pallets for my shed. 

I've also found that you can get a good deal from tesco's clubcard points. Thompson and Morgan will accept Tesco Clubcard Boost vouchers for which you can swap £5 worth of clubcard points for £15 worth of Thompson and Morgan vouchers. So we ordered some courgette plants and some tomato plants which will fruit in a variety of colours. Lets hope for a lovely summer <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment